Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taxi Tank

Sometime I take taxi at Brisbane City. Normally I will catch a taxi at a taxi tank, because there is always taxi waiting for passengers. If I wait on the street, I may not find one without passengers in quick. But I found I am wrong last night. Last night, I had a friend came to Brisbane for trainning. I had a dinner with her. After the dinner, that was at 6.45. Her flight was on 7.45. That was plenty of time. Normally, you can arrive at airport around half hour from City. But I brought her to the taxi tank at Brisbane Square. No taxi! and there are a few people waiting for a taxi. Finally, I brough her to the taxi tank at the end of Queen Street Mall. There were no taxi too.But only three people were waiting in there. We had spent extra 20 minutes.

I think the reason, normally, I catch a Taxi during office hours. And the situation is different from night time. There must be less taxi at night time. Next times, I need to put the time of waiting taxi in my plan

中文版

No comments: