Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brisbane Dust Storm

I heard about my friends in Sydney. They were talking about a serious dust storm. I thought the dust storm only affected in Sydney



But around 11am, the sky was turning to orange!

An hour later, even the air turned to yellow! I can't see the sky clearly. When I went out for lunch, my eyes were very comfortable, my eyes were tearing as well. my mouth felt like full of dust.
After 4pm, the dust storm went away. But my car was full of dust after that. When I went home, I washed my car immediately!
Posted by Picasa


The news report said Sydney has not hit that serious dust storm before. In Brisbane, that is only one since 2002. But in my memory, the one on 2002 was not that serious. Bureau of Meteorology said that is a natural phenomenon. The dust storm came from Central Australia and Western New South Wales. And Now, that is heading to Northern Queensland.

中文版

No comments: